The following APIs represent the endpoints that are shared across one or more of our products (namely Switch, Conduct, Signal and Tariff Cloud). Not every API is available in every product, so you should consult your contract or ask us if in doubt.
- Load Serving Entity - LSE is the company selling the electricity (supplying the load). Commonly called the utility or electric company.
- Tariff - the pricing / rates for a given category of customer or service
- Territory - defines an area that an LSE, Tariff or specific Tariff Rate apply to. Currently only part of the tariff data, but we will roll out operations to access this in the next few weeks.
- Season - defines a part of the year that can be used for different rate amounts (e.g. summer and winter rates being different amounts).
- Time of Use - defines the times of the day that a tariff can have different prices for.
- Property Key defines the attributes that determine applicability for a set of rates within a tariff, such as connection type or city limits.
- ZIP Code tells you details surrounding a specific ZIP code, such as the name of the city and county containing that ZIP code or time zone.