The Account API allows you to access and manage energy cost and usage data for your Sites. More specifically you can add, update, and query the following types of data:
- Account - an Account represents a home or facility for your customer. Using an Account, you can securely store energy cost and usage. You can upload usage data, capture tariffs and other properties, run what-if analyses and much, much more.
- Account Tariff - information about the account’s current and historical tariff rates plans is stored on the Account object, in its account tariffs collection. This can hold contracted rate structures, tax information, and rate plan enrollment information.
- Account Rates - information about the rates associated with the account’s current and historical tariffs.
- Usage Profile - a place to store consumption, demand, and other reading data that can be used for calculations and savings analyses.
- Account Cost Calculation - calculate historical bills, month-to-date cost projections, and a wide range of what-ifs.